Your Site, Your identity, Your Reputation, My Priority
Dr. Alyson Norman
Galmington & Comeytrowe News
Armed Forces Day
Specialist Refinishing Services
Ultra Shine Cleaning Services
Wilstock & Stockmoor
“…I have also recently had a company website made for us by Ed, I’m REALLY impressed with what has been produced for us and can’t thank him enough for all his hard work”
Luke Ingham – Director
Ultra Shine Cleaning
“Ed did such an amazing job on my website. He spent the time to really make it bespoke to my business. No change was too big and the work was done really quickly. Great work and I definitely highly recommend to anyone wanting the perfect website. Keep up the great work Ed”
Nathan Irvine – Director
Honest Passionate & Motivated
Education & Training:
– 2006: 2:1 in BSc Hons Computer Systems & Networks from University of Plymouth
– 2007: Achieved qualified teacher status (QTS) through Mid-Somerset Consortium ITT.
– As part of my ongoing CPD at Heathfield School I undertook training to support students who were at risk of harming their self. Training included the 2 day ASIST course, Level 3 safeguarding & NSPCC “Keeping children safe online 3.0”.
Employment (Heathfield Community School): 2006 – Present
– 2006-2008: Network Technician.
– 2007-Present: Classroom Teacher.
– 2010-Present: Head of Computer Science (permanent).
– 2017-2018: Pastoral responsibility (1 year maternity cover) – Head of year 10.
– 2019-2020: Attendance Officer (Temporary 18 months).
– 2019-2020: Pastoral responsibility (Temporary 18 months) – Designated Teacher for ‘looked after children’, Responsibility for educational provision for students with complex medical needs.
– 2020-Present: Esafety lead (permanent).
– 2013-2015: Somerset You Can Do (Charity) – offering tech support and tuition to vulnerable people during evenings, weekends and holidays.
– 2006-2008: Started work as a sole-trader – mobile computer technician serving residential market.
– 2020-Present: Director/Founder of Wilstock & Stockmoor News Ltd. The non-profit “limited by guarantee” company creates and distributes a monthly community newsletter containing local articles, letters and adverts for local businesses. The newsletter was printed 1900 times in the first month but within 6 months due to popularity the print and distribution had been increased to 3500 copies. The company’s model is entirely non-profit with no one taking a salary, fee or gratuity of any kind. The non-profit company is supported by over 40 volunteers.
– 2020-Present: Director/Trustee of Wilstockhub (Registered charity). Wilstockhub is a community hub for local residents currently in the design & financing stage. The project is currently raising capital and has now secured £510,000 of the £1.3 million it needs.
– 2021-Present: Director/Founder of SlashDotDash Ltd. Having created & managed websites for over 20 years since leaving college, I launched SlashDotDash which focuses on giving small businesses affordable & professional website and web-hosting.
Text Message, WhatsApp, Email, Telephone Call or via the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you & working with you.